- REGISTRATION FEE: Seasonal non-refundable registration fees differ depending on class registered for. Registration includes purchasing show materials & rights to perform music, and costume). Optional Show T-Shirt is separate for musical theater. Polo shirts are separate for Show Chorus.
- COSTUME FEES: Includes all costumes, headpieces, rental props. Studio handles all sizing, ordering, & any necessary alterations.
- TUITION– Tuition is due by the 1st of each month or by the first day of the month of your child’s class. If tuition is not paid by due date, a $25 late fee will apply.
- NOTE: All classes are conveniently broken into monthly payments per the total season cost. Some months are shorter than others, but it is based on the season, not the individual months. This makes it easier for parents to budget.
- Tuition can be paid by check or credit card at the studio, on the website via credit card, or check by mail at 303 North US Highway 27 Unit 2C Minneola, Fl. 34715
If you are having trouble using Square, please contact us.
There is a small Square fee when paying on-line.
To avoid Square fees, simply mail in a check to our address below!
Mail payments to:
303 North US Highway 27 Unit 2C
Minneola, Fl. 34715
Please make checks payable to: Caponi’s Cannolis, LLC