Does your child love being the center of attention? Do they love to sing and act? Are they shy but want to make new friends and learn more about being on a stage? Then our Musical Theater classes will be a great fit for them!
Over the past 15 years, the students in our Musical Theater programs have performed over 100 performances for our community. Our students range in age from 4-18, and we have many students that have been a part of our program and are now continuing their theater training in community theaters, landing leads in their Middle and High School productions, and continuing their theater education at the college level.
Our school year program follows the Lake County school calendar for MAJOR holidays. Days that are missed for holidays are made up by adding extra rehearsal times during show week.
As part of our program, students are taught all aspects of being a part of a full musical theater production. In the beginning of the session we take them through the audition process so they know what may be expected of them when they not only audition for us, but for other theater opportunities. They are then cast in a role in our current production, and learn theater terminology, acting skills, characterization, and even Improv techniques that will be helpful for them in their performance. Along with acting, children also learn choreography for musical numbers that are crowd pleasing and FUN! Most important of all, by participating in our program our students learn the importance of working as a team as well as build their own self-confidence along the way to help them blossom into the person they were born to be!
We look forward to seeing you on stage.
VPK through Age 6 (to young 7) Musical Theater-
- The musical revue, Feelin’ Good!, will have you up and dancing in no time. Better than that, it will also guide your students to a healthier lifestyle and better choices. And when they feel good, the pressures and challenges of life are far more manageable. If nothing else, it will bring their attention to the big picture issues that can impact their well-being. And that’s a real good start!
- (Fall Season is $250) $50 per month spread into 5 monthly payments- Mondays (New Times: 4:45-5:30) August 12th – December 9th with a performance tentatively for Tuesday, December 3rd. This is subject to change.
Elementary Musical Theater Ages 7 through 5th Grade– Dreamworks Madagascar Jr CLASS IS FULL. Check back soon for our spring session. There are still spots for our show chorus. (updated August 19)
Alex the lion is the king of the urban jungle, the main attraction at New York’s Central Park Zoo. He and his best friends — Marty the zebra, Melman the giraffe and Gloria the hippo — have spent their whole lives in blissful captivity before an admiring public and with regular meals provided for them. Not content to leave well enough alone, Marty lets his curiosity get the better of him and makes his escape — with the help of some prodigious penguins — to explore the world. Click HERE to learn more.
- (Elementary Fall Season is $375) $75 per month spread into 5 monthly payments Wednesdays: (6:00-7:30 p.m.) – August 14th – December 11th, which includes extra rehearsal time the week of the show. Tentative performance date set for Saturday, December 14th at 12:00 & 6:00
- THERE WILL BE MANDATORY ADDED TECH & DRESS REHEARSALS THE WEEK OF THE SHOW ON DECEMBER 12TH & 13TH. Spots are limited to 30.
- Please Note: Students who miss Mandatory Tech and Dress rehearsals or have multiple absences, parts may be released to their understudy and your child’s role may be switched to another. We understand being ill or if there is a family emergency, absences will be excused.
Middle & High School Musical Theater- Musical/Acting Showcase plus Disney Broadway Magic/Performing Arts Workshop
CLASS IS FULL. Check back soon for our spring session. There are still spots for our show chorus. (updated August 19)
- ( Fall Season is $425) $85 per month spread into 5 monthly payments- Mondays: (6:00-8:00 p.m.) – Monday, August 12th -December 16th with performance dates set for Saturday, November 16th for Disney Workshop and December date TBA. Spots are limited to 30.
- Workshop Overview: Created in partnership with Disney on Broadway, this 2 1/2-hour session blends Disney magic with the glitz of live musical theater. Students perform a scene from a Disney Broadway musical (Mary Poppins) and learn about the elements required to bring these productions together—including music, staging, costuming and props.
Your Disney teaching artist will take your group through the same rehearsal process used for Disney Broadway musicals. Our group was selected through a video audition application and was chosen by Disney representatives. This is a wonderful opportunity for our students. Disney will give us material for our students to prepare and study before the workshop. Date of workshop is Saturday, November 16th at 2:00 p.m. at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort. More information will come within the next month or so regarding specific details from Disney regarding parents watching end of workshop.
- Note: There is an additional fee to be a part of the Disney Broadway Musical Workshop (portion of registration fee will apply toward workshop), which includes a theme park ticket for the day. We will also be chartering a bus to our location. Details to come as we get more information regarding times, locations, etc. Click HERE to see a short video from Disney about the workshop.
- In December, we will also be performing a cabaret style showcase in our studio for parents. More details to come.
Before registering for ANY classes, please be aware that if your child is involved in other activities with their elementary, middle & high school during our tech week or important rehearsals prior, their part may be released to another cast member. It is very difficult for the other students when their team members are not present during tech rehearsals.
Tuition is based on the season (Fall or Spring), which is conveniently broken into 5 payments
Factoring in holiday breaks, workshops, and extended class for Production rehearsal
- REGISTRATION FEE (UPDATED): Seasonal non-refundable registration fee is $60 ($20 off for registered sibling). Registration includes purchasing show materials, rights to perform music, costume fees, and show t-shirt)
- COSTUME FEES: Includes all costumes, headpieces, rental props. Studio handles all sizing, ordering, & any necessary alterations.
- TUITION– Tuition is due by the 1st of each month or by the first day of the month of your child’s class. If tuition is not paid by due date, a $25 late fee will apply. Tuition can be paid by check or credit card at the studio, on the website via credit card, or check by mail at 305 North US Highway 27 Suite D Minneola, Fl. 34715
Go To Our Registration Page to sign your child up for classes
(no class Thanksgiving Week, Spring Break, and major holidays). We will follow Lake County School Holiday Calendar for days off with the exception of Teacher Planning Days.
If there are any changes, parents will be notified.
We are located at 305 US-Highway 27 Suite D-Minneola, 34715 at the Minneola Plaza. Click HERE to view location